2/7/18: THE POOL IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS TODAY!
The Kunsela Hall Pool at SUNY Delhi is open to the community for swim instruction and recreation. Swimmers must present a current SUNY Delhi college ID or pool pass and sign in prior to using the facility. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult.
For more information please contact Aquatics Coordinator John Kolodziej at 607-746-4263 or email@example.com.
Passes can be purchased at the office of Student Accounts in Bush Hall or at the pool.
Make checks payable to: "SUNY DELHI: COLLEGE SWIMMING POOL"
DAILY POOL USE FEES
|FREE WITH ID||FREE WITH ID||$5.00||$3.00||$4.00|
|SEMESTER (SEPT-DEC OR JAN-MAY)||$90||$85||$85||$155|
|ACADEMIC YEAR (SEPT-MAY)||$140||$135||$135||$255|
- Community Members: Pool passes may be purchased at Student Financial Services, 157 Bush Hall at SUNY Delhi Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 n., and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. The Business Office will issue a receipt which must be presented at the Swimming Pool Office, Room 209, in the Kunsela Hall Pool where an official pass will be issued by facility staff. The pool pass must be presented to a pool staff member prior to entering the pool. The pass will be returned upon leaving. All people must sign in lifeguard book.
- SUNY Delhi Faculty, Staff and Students: College I.D. must be presented to a pool staff member prior to entering pool. Immediate family of employees (spouse and dependent children) are welcome to use the pool (with I.D.).
- No permanent lockers will be issued. Bring your own suit, towel and lock. Locks left on lockers at the conclusion of each day will be removed permanently.
- Please take time to read all pool and diving rules. All rules must be strictly adhered to. Lifeguards have complete authority.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All non-swimmers and those not able to stand in the shallow end must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the pool.
- When parking for pool use during the 11:00--1:00 time slot, please use B Lot behind Russell Hall dormitory. All other times use any designated lot except handicapped parking places, service areas and loading zones.
- Anyone intentionally abusing the privileges of their pass will be subject to loss of privileges without refund. Unauthorized use of passes or college ID is strictly prohibited.
- The Kunsela Hall Pool is a non-smoking facility. Smoking on campus is restricted to designated smoking areas only.
- The pool will close periodically for maintenance or scheduled events. Call for the latest information.